Saturday, April 3, 2010

Favorite Body Part Is..Check it out (Jessica Simpson’s)



Favorite Body Part Is..Check it out (Jessica Simpson’s) Jessica Simpson revealed that her favorite body part is her nose. Yeah. Her…nose. In-ter-esting. Quite frankly, we’ve never even noticed it. The push-up bras, Daisy Duke shorts and high-waisted Mom jeans always got in the way. Regardless, she’s got a lot of love for her slightly crooked nose.She told FoxNews.com:

“I like my nose, that’s my favorite body part…I do have a bump, but I like my profile — I don’t think anyone else has my exact same nose, I think it’s unique and a little flawed.”

She also put on her Relationship Expert hat and said everyone needs to work on themselves before they find their soulmates:

“You really have to know who you are before you can truly fall in love and give your all, and I don’t think a man can define you. You have to own that.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like this website?

Pages

Popular Posts

Welcome Users IF you Have any Doubts or Complain About my Website please contact here syedshakeer8@gmail.com everything is copyright. If some posts u didnt like email me I will removed that things or Pics Thanks For Co-operate with us.

  ©Template by Copyright 2009.