Sunday, April 25, 2010

Wishes Happy Birthday Sachin!!!


Wishes Happy Birthday Sachin!!! Sachin Tendulkar turns 37 today.

We have few of our Bollywood stars wishing the cricketing genius a long innings at the crease and expressing their love and gratitude for him.

Shilpa Shetty, owner of Rajasthan Royals IPL team says

“We Wish you a very happy birthday and we wish to see many more hundreds, many more 200s actually.”

Actor Arjun Rampal said,

“I wish him that he never gets older and keeps playing for the country.”

Actress Amrita Rao said that she fell in love with the game because of Sachin.

“It’s because of Sachin I started taking interest in the game and finally fell in love with cricket. I am really, really so proud of his consistent career and I wish him all the best.” said Amrita.
Wishes from OnemanIndia Sachin Tandulkar a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like this website?

Pages

Popular Posts

Welcome Users IF you Have any Doubts or Complain About my Website please contact here syedshakeer8@gmail.com everything is copyright. If some posts u didnt like email me I will removed that things or Pics Thanks For Co-operate with us.

  ©Template by Copyright 2009.