Monday, December 7, 2009

God is On My Side! Joanna Krupa


God is On My Side! Joanna Krupa God gave Joanna Krupa incredibly good looks.

According to the supermodel - who is feuding with the Catholic League after the organization took issue with her naked use of a crucifix in a recent poster for PETA - the Big Man Upstairs also gave her the right to exploit religion for attention.

In an interview with TV Guide, Krupa admits this is her goal. Here's what she has to say on the controversial topic...

On the Catholic theme of her ad: When PETA approached me to do an ad again, my team told them we wanted to make sure the concept is controversial, sadly, because that's the only way to get your message out there. It takes controversial photos for us to think about pressing issues.

Otherwise, we would rather go on watching and debating Jon and Kate [Gosselin]'s financial fights or Lady Gaga's costumes, while millions of helpless animals are dying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like this website?

Pages

Popular Posts

Welcome Users IF you Have any Doubts or Complain About my Website please contact here syedshakeer8@gmail.com everything is copyright. If some posts u didnt like email me I will removed that things or Pics Thanks For Co-operate with us.

  ©Template by Copyright 2009.