Saturday, December 12, 2009

Miley Cyrus Aims for New Sound: Popping Off



Miley Cyrus Aims for New Sound: Popping Off First, she bashed the heck out of the Twilight Saga.

Then, she got denied from a 21-and-over club.

In both recent instances, the gist was the same: Miley Cyrus doesn't see herself as a typical 17-year old. She wants to be older, more mature, edgier.
Along those lines, Cyrus told British TV show GMTV this week that she wants to leave the pop music world behind.

"I want to do my last pop record, I'm working on a record right now. I kinda want... something edgier and not have to worry about people saying, 'Oh, this isn't what her fans want to listen to.' Because in a few years, as I grow up, so will my fans and I won't have to focus on that as much and I'll be able to have more of the sound of music that I'm into."

Last month, Miley admitted she had never heard a Jay Z song. So it makes sense she'd wanna branch out and give the world of country or adult contemporary a shot. But will her fans follow her there?

Only time, and album sales, will tell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like this website?

Pages

Popular Posts

Welcome Users IF you Have any Doubts or Complain About my Website please contact here syedshakeer8@gmail.com everything is copyright. If some posts u didnt like email me I will removed that things or Pics Thanks For Co-operate with us.

  ©Template by Copyright 2009.