Thursday, December 3, 2009

New Bikini Babes are the Deepika, Lara and Jiah


New Bikini Babes are the Deepika, Lara and Jiah Sporting bikini in a film has become a much-hyped issue in Bollywood. Reportedly, ‘Bikini-film’ usually does good business. And according to the reports one bikini babe is enough to carry a film on her mild shoulders. But now the news is that three super-hot babes will display their well-sculpted frame in Sajid Khan’s ‘Housefull’. These sexy bombshells are Lara Dutta, Deepika Padukone and Jiah Khan. Reportedly, all these three heroines will be sporting bikini onscreen. The buzz is that, Deepika’s bikini-show will be a first time!

Lara said in an interview, “Let’s just say that there is an ocean dive in ‘Housefull’. I didn’t have a choice about the bikini in ‘Blue’. I couldn’t possibly go underwater in a burqa, could I? I worked hard on my physique, and it did generate interest. For ‘Housefull’, there’s a water sequence. So the swimwear is back. It’s not like I’m getting into a bikini for the heck of it.”

A close source revealed that, Jiah Khan would also be seen in a skimpy two-piece in the comic caper. Not only that, Bollywood’s ‘Shantipriya’ Deepika Padukone will also reveal her long-limbed form in a swimsuit.

So, ‘Housefull’ will be a treat for all the young guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like this website?

Pages

Popular Posts

Welcome Users IF you Have any Doubts or Complain About my Website please contact here syedshakeer8@gmail.com everything is copyright. If some posts u didnt like email me I will removed that things or Pics Thanks For Co-operate with us.

  ©Template by Copyright 2009.