Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Breakup Rumors:Heidi Montag And Spencer Pratt


Breakup Rumors:Heidi Montag And Spencer Pratt Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt might have appeared to have that conventional fairy tale life where they both are extremely happy and filled with satisfaction with but recent rumors have proved to tell otherwise. Gossip has confirmed that only after 18 months of a successful marriage Heidi seemed to have walked out on her husband and sources confirmed that she was moving out of her home and away from Spencer. Things definitely don’t seem as successful for the couple anymore. It’s difficult to lash out in an outrage like this and cause such a scene when you have cameras documenting just what is happening.Marriage can be difficult and is often a matter of managing your fights and arguments quickly and effectively but when its done wrong, quick removals from each other are sure to cause some trouble like in this fiery case. Shortly after, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt told People Magazine that they loved each other very dearly and that any rumors of the two leaving their home and getting away from each other are untrue. Heidi was quoted saying “I’m not moving out, I love Spencer with all my heart.” Pratt followed her response by saying “I love my wife more than he every thought I could.” Sounds like a fight that turned bad on the two and I’m sure with a little apology all of this will be forgivable. Now their only concern is the relentless media that is sure to be scoping out their every move now and reporting on the first sign of trouble.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like this website?

Pages

Popular Posts

Welcome Users IF you Have any Doubts or Complain About my Website please contact here syedshakeer8@gmail.com everything is copyright. If some posts u didnt like email me I will removed that things or Pics Thanks For Co-operate with us.

  ©Template by Copyright 2009.