Monday, March 29, 2010

Jessica Simpson:I Feel Men Looking at Me Are Undressing Me


Jessica Simpson:I Feel Men Looking at Me Are Undressing Me Jessica Simpson feels men imagine undressing her after ex-boyfriend John Mayer compared her to “sexual napalm” in an interview.

She revealed that she felt uncomfortable when she is in public.

“I`ll walk into a restaurant and I feel like men are looking at me. I feel like they`re undressing me,” the New York Daily News quoted her as saying on ‘The View’.

Simpson refused to forgive him and dismissed Mayer’s apology by saying “He`ll never have this napalm again!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like this website?

Pages

Popular Posts

Welcome Users IF you Have any Doubts or Complain About my Website please contact here syedshakeer8@gmail.com everything is copyright. If some posts u didnt like email me I will removed that things or Pics Thanks For Co-operate with us.

  ©Template by Copyright 2009.