Wednesday, March 24, 2010

DENIES Reality Show Being Shopped Paris Hilton


DENIES Reality Show Being Shopped Paris Hilton by her right now. Yesterday, the big news was that no one was interested in seeing Paris marry Doug Reinhardt in a reality show. Which is good, because Paris denies it’s in the works. Some people were excited Paris was finally going to be denied. But then she comes out with a denial! From Coventry Telegraph:

The Hollywood heiress admitted she was “in the early stages of developing a show” but said she had not finalised its “concept”.

She wrote on her website: “I am in the early stages of developing a show but I have been so busy with travelling and my other projects that I haven’t had time to finalise the show’s concept.

“Because it’s not ready to be pitched, none of the networks have even heard the idea yet.”

Is Paris covering her butt or is she telling the truth that there is nothing to deny. Yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like this website?

Pages

Popular Posts

Welcome Users IF you Have any Doubts or Complain About my Website please contact here syedshakeer8@gmail.com everything is copyright. If some posts u didnt like email me I will removed that things or Pics Thanks For Co-operate with us.

  ©Template by Copyright 2009.