Thursday, March 25, 2010

In Paris Hilton New Reality Show Casey Reinhardt Doug Reinhardt


In Paris Hilton New Reality Show Casey Reinhardt Doug Reinhardt Paris Hilton, who is no stranger to reality TV (remember The Simple Life?) will be having her own program ,but this time it will follow her and boyfriend, Doug Reinhardt for six months and it will even feature their wedding day.This reality TV series will also feature Doug Reinhardt’s sister, Casey.
Apparently Doug will be producing the series in hopes on launching his own Hollywood career and landing his sister her own show on E!. “I am in the early stages of developing a show but I have been so busy with travelling and my other projects that I haven’t had time to finalise the show’s concept – because it’s not ready to be pitched, none of the networks have even heard the idea yet.”

Will this show ever air? Would you watch it?
That’s all we have for now on Casey Reinhardt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like this website?

Pages

Popular Posts

Welcome Users IF you Have any Doubts or Complain About my Website please contact here syedshakeer8@gmail.com everything is copyright. If some posts u didnt like email me I will removed that things or Pics Thanks For Co-operate with us.

  ©Template by Copyright 2009.