Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Website/Blog Gay Confession:Ricky Martin Comes Out Of The Closet


Website/Blog Gay Confession:Ricky Martin Comes Out Of The Closet Ricky Martin Gay/Ricky Martin Comes Out is our big headline of the day. Here is a piece of news that will not shock you, Ricky Martin has announced Monday that he is a homosexual and is very proud of it.Martin wrote on his blog :

“I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man. I am very blessed to be who I am.These years in silence and reflection made me stronger and reminded me that acceptance has to come from within and that this kind of truth gives me the power to conquer emotions I didn’t even know existed.”

Ricky recently welcomed twin sons, Matteo and Valentino.
That’s all we have for now on Ricky Martin gay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like this website?

Pages

Popular Posts

Welcome Users IF you Have any Doubts or Complain About my Website please contact here syedshakeer8@gmail.com everything is copyright. If some posts u didnt like email me I will removed that things or Pics Thanks For Co-operate with us.

  ©Template by Copyright 2009.