Saturday, March 27, 2010

Glassman going to Be A Reality TV Star-Hailey


Glassman going to Be A Reality TV Star-Hailey Jon Gosselin’s ex-girlfriend says she’s ready to embark on a new career, Hailey is going to be a Reality TV star! OMG!
more Glassman after the jump…

RadarOnline.com says that Hailey Glassman is moving to Los Angeles to follow in her ex’s boyfriend Gosselin’s footsteps and star on a reality TV show. Oh dear!

“I’m moving out in August and probably moving to the Santa Monica area,” “I was offered to do a show called Starting Over, which will be about me leaving New York and all the negative behind me.”

Glassman, 22, is Jon Gosselin’s ex-girlfriend and the daughter of Kate Gosselin’s surgeon who gave her the tummy tuck.

“I don’t know LA at all, I could love it, I could be the biggest trainwreck,” Hailey said. “My mom is so upset, but I have to grow up. Living in my parents’ house is going to keep me a little girl forever. I have to be out on my own. I need to find my passion again and figure out who I am. The world only knows me as the tabloid Hailey. Hopefully through this show they’ll see me for who I really am.”

Sh###t. What is this reality show all about? Hailey going on and on about Jon’s manhood? Oh dear!

What do you think? Are you going to watch a Hailey reality show?

We just heard that Jon was dumped by his latest girlfriend, Morgan Christie

Sigh sigh sigh what about his eight young children, when was the last time he focused on them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like this website?

Pages

Popular Posts

Welcome Users IF you Have any Doubts or Complain About my Website please contact here syedshakeer8@gmail.com everything is copyright. If some posts u didnt like email me I will removed that things or Pics Thanks For Co-operate with us.

  ©Template by Copyright 2009.