Saturday, November 21, 2009

Carrie Prejean and Kyle Boller: Dating!



Hard at work writing and shilling for her new memoir, it's hard to believe that Carrie Prejean makes time for love (well, besides self-love in those nude pics and videos).

But she does. Carrie's dating NFL scrub star Kyle Boller!

The backup quarterback for the St. Louis Rams and Carrie Prejean have been dating since the summer, according to Radar Online, which broke the story today.

The gossip site also posted this cute photo of the two:

Carrie Prejean has proven to be a very bad liar and role model. Kyle Boller has impeccable credentials as a bad quarterback. It's a match made in heaven!

"I know she does like him a lot. I'm pretty sure she's happy," Prejean's brother Billy Arnone said, noting that she likes the Chargers, not Boller's St. Louis Rams.

Good thing, too. The Rams are 1-8 this season. Boller also sucks.

Something about Kyle is doing it for her, though. In her book Still Standing, Carrie wrote the following dedication to her man, whose identity we now know:

"To my Kyle: I am so blessed to have you in my life. You have shown me what love is. Thank you for supporting me through all this drama. I knew when we met there was something so special about you."

Clearly it wasn't his 71.5 career passer rating.

No word on how Carrie Prejean and Kyle Boller got together. Maybe his eHarmony profile said he was looking for a SWF with a penchant for homophobia, pleasuring herself on video, throwing hissy fits and stretching the truth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like this website?

Pages

Popular Posts

Welcome Users IF you Have any Doubts or Complain About my Website please contact here syedshakeer8@gmail.com everything is copyright. If some posts u didnt like email me I will removed that things or Pics Thanks For Co-operate with us.

  ©Template by Copyright 2009.