Wednesday, November 4, 2009

SRK’s fan gifts him a piece of land on moon on his birthday



Shah Rukh Khan

She is an Australian woman, an ardent fan of Bollywood King Shah Rukh Khan, buys a piece of land on moon for him on his birthday every year.

Shah Rukh confirmed it and said, “Yes, an Australian lady buys a little land on the moon for me every year on my birthday. She has been buying it for a while now and I get these certificates from the Lunar Republic Society.”

The lady has already met the actor and keeps him sending mails. “She writes me colourful emails (in the sense one line is red, one is blue and so on). I feel blessed to have the love of so many people worldwide,” adds the star.

Ask the Shah Rukh about what other special gifts he has received on his birthdaythis year? “One has bought me land in Scotland. Karan Johar gave me a laptop bag and a pair of very expensive shoes. My children are making something for me that will come over the weekend. Parmeshwar Godrej sent me a gift. She does that each year. I’m accepting gifts till this weekend, so all of you who wish to give me something can do so till Sunday,” adds the witty actor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like this website?

Pages

Popular Posts

Welcome Users IF you Have any Doubts or Complain About my Website please contact here syedshakeer8@gmail.com everything is copyright. If some posts u didnt like email me I will removed that things or Pics Thanks For Co-operate with us.

  ©Template by Copyright 2009.