Friday, November 27, 2009

Magazine Gets Their Oldest Playmate “Playboy”



Magazine Gets Their Oldest Playmate “Playboy”
We are eagerly waiting for a glimpse of the hot pics.
Patricia Paay, the famous judge of “Holland’s Got Talent” is ready to shed her inhibitions for the next month’s edition of Playboy Magazine. Reportedly the 60 year old judge has agreed to bare all for the naughty men’s magazine. If the reports are confirmed, the magazine is making her the oldest playmate ever.
Editor of “Playboy” in Holland, Mr. Jan Heemskerk has confirmed that the snaps are really “sexy, daring and amazing”.

A source quoted her, “I’ll show it all. The results are classy, but I’ll hide nothing”. Ignoring her age, the photographer Philip Riches said the blonde star still looks stunning. Philip said, “She is amazing and has an exceptionally good body. She is so open and has a lot of energy. At the end of the shoot, I was exhausted”. Praising her body he said, “Her breasts, her butt, her legs, nothing is fake. Maybe except for her nails”.
Hot Paay expressed that she has enjoyed the shoot. She said, “The pictures were shot nearby at a country house”. Patricia added, “I ran around the woods naked and I loved it. I believe the pictures are very sensual”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like this website?

Pages

Popular Posts

Welcome Users IF you Have any Doubts or Complain About my Website please contact here syedshakeer8@gmail.com everything is copyright. If some posts u didnt like email me I will removed that things or Pics Thanks For Co-operate with us.

  ©Template by Copyright 2009.