Friday, November 27, 2009

Katie Wants to Sleep with Alex Fighting Rival



Katie Wants to Sleep with Alex Fighting Rival

source quoted Katie as telling her pals, “I’ve set my sights on Tom Watson. He’s a real hunk. He’s fighting Alex and my No 1 target is to bed him before the fight”. She commented, “That would really annoy Alex. He’s the next guy I want to be seen with”.

Tom is really a tough guy and he has been nicknamed ‘King of the Jungle’. He is on a six-bout winning streak and cannot wait to take on Reid. He said, “I’d be happy to show Jordan what it’s like to be with a real fighter”. He stated, “I let my fists, not frocks, do the talking. Alex flew out there to propose but it was always clear she’d be more interested in the King of the Jungle”.

A very close source to Jordon has denied the report and said that Katie was already looking for another man. Katie aka Jordon’s spokesperson added, “Kate wants time on her own at the moment”.
\

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like this website?

Pages

Popular Posts

Welcome Users IF you Have any Doubts or Complain About my Website please contact here syedshakeer8@gmail.com everything is copyright. If some posts u didnt like email me I will removed that things or Pics Thanks For Co-operate with us.

  ©Template by Copyright 2009.