Monday, November 9, 2009

Join Preity on Twitter




Preity Zinta

The bubbly or dimply whatever you call her, Bollywood actress Preity Zinta opens an account on a social networking site Twitter. Shocked to know that her fake account on the website had got 1, 40,000 followers, the real Preity made appearance on the website. Now on Twitter she says, “Just wanted to see for myself that someone was impersonating me! I felt that people were being cheated by a fake me.”

Her good friends from the industry informed her about the fake account. On that note she says, “The fake was using various quotes of mine from old interviews. Ask her or him to show the dimple then we shall see!”

Meanwhile her friends- Karan Johar and Riteish Deshmukh already being online had welcomed her on the website. Riteish tweeted her a kiss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like this website?

Pages

Popular Posts

Welcome Users IF you Have any Doubts or Complain About my Website please contact here syedshakeer8@gmail.com everything is copyright. If some posts u didnt like email me I will removed that things or Pics Thanks For Co-operate with us.

  ©Template by Copyright 2009.