Thursday, November 5, 2009

Neha is special for Priyadarshan



Neha Dhupia

Neha Dhupia, receiving the special attention and care on the sets of De Dhana Dan, feels indebted to director Priyadarshan. The actress when get a small accident on the sets, Priyan called off the shooting for two hours until Neha felt well to proceed. Talking about the incident Neha said, “I was taken aback. Priyan sir didn’t have to sit with me. I kept telling him that I am fine and that he should start shooting, but he was adamant and said ‘we will start after you are absolutely well.”

It was an important scene of the film where everyone had to float in water about neck deep, where Neha slipped and twisted her neck. However she got immediately attended by a doctor who was there on the sets. However to the deep care of the leggy lady, the director sat besides her to know whether she is ok. Though theactress is missing from most of the posters of the film, at least she has got someone to attend her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like this website?

Pages

Popular Posts

Welcome Users IF you Have any Doubts or Complain About my Website please contact here syedshakeer8@gmail.com everything is copyright. If some posts u didnt like email me I will removed that things or Pics Thanks For Co-operate with us.

  ©Template by Copyright 2009.